How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

72 more days until we check into BCV for 4 nights, followed by BLT MK view for 4 nights. SAB, walking to/from F&W, and walking to/from MNSSHP. :banana:

73 days!! :banana:
First stay at VWL and first time for Food and Wine and Mickey's Not Scary....Can't wait!!!

211 days, 3 nights Bay Lake 2bdrm MK view, 7 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise aboard the Magic followed by 4 night at BCV. Just booked on Saturday :)

64 more days today!! Gosh...seems like yesterday I posted "199 more days to go" for me. :thumbsup2

85 days until Boardwalk View at BWV! Walking to Food and Wine... MNSSHP on Halloween! Sigh. Hurry up October!!

just 14 days till BWV and BLT:) I'm excited and bummed at the same time because that means in a little over 3 weeks it's back to work teaching. I try not to think about that part, just concentrate on the DW part:rotfl:

22 Days until I get to go to WDW w/ my mom for her birthday trip! I can't wait to see my mom (we live in different parts of the country) and I can't wait to be back in WDW!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter