How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

71 days until our next vacation at the BLT and then heading back down in December for a week at the Swan.

Is it September yet???

98 days till a quick 4 night stay at SSR for an extended, relaxing weekend. Maybe just hit up Epcot and MK briefly. (although I'm sure once I am there I'll just wanna spend the day in the parks lol) and then 326 days till our 9 night stay back home at BLT!

38 days until we arrive at Bonnet Creek for a 7 night stay.

161 days until we arrive at BCV for 7 nights and then move to Bonnet Creek for another 7 nights!

67 days for us. SSR for the second time for me and first time for DH. We are BWV people and I'm sooo afraid I'll regret the SSR decision. But I like to change it up. DD and I did AKL Kidani and we loved loved loved it. So I hope my second experience at SSR will be a better one. The glass is half full! :woohoo:

OK... just one of those things to get you all excited ((or anxious cause you just booked today and you have 11 more months to wait!:scared1:))... how many days until your next DVC vacation?

71 days for us... or 6173622 seconds as per the Time and Date website :rotfl: I am now getting more and more excited as each day goes by as this will be our first DVC vacation and we are sharing the experience with one of my brother's and his family. :grouphug:

122 days here.

3 days until we have a 5 night stay at GVC! Going to make sure I take in the waterfalls at the DLH as well as Star Tours. I'm going to miss the waterfalls so much as we have stayed at the DLH many times over the past 12 years and the waterfalls were always one of my favorite places to be by myself and reflect on the significance of why I love Disneyland so much. The rides and attractions are only a small part of my love for Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter