• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

We're here at Bay Lake Tower! Yea! 5 more here then off to Animal Kingdom Lodge on Sunday. Love the Magic Kingdom view from the 10th floor! Watched Wishes from the room the first night and the top lounge last night. Terrific!:yay:

Way too long...252 days till F&W....and then 291 to Christmas trip.

114 days....can not arrive quick enough:banana:until we are home at BCV:cheer2:. then 120 days until F&W and BCV with the whole family.:drinking1:cool1:

Just booked a week in August off-site (we had a free week certificate thru RCI)..it will be very strange not staying at a DVC resort, but free is free!
Thankfully we will be back onsite for Thanksgiving and then a DCL next February:banana:

We have only been back 11 days and it already feels like forever. Fortunately, we will back in 109 days.

12 days!!! :cool1:

After the winter we've had in NJ, my poor tired old body can't wait to soak up some of that Florida sunshine :goodvibes

Only 1 day!!! We leave for SSR (on cash) tomorrow! :cool1:

Only 1 day!!! We leave for SSR (on cash) tomorrow! :cool1:

I am sitting here watching another 1/2 foot of snow accumulate outside my window...TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASE!!! :rotfl: Seriously, have a wonderful time.

37 days and counting!

I am sitting here watching another 1/2 foot of snow accumulate outside my window...TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASE!!! :rotfl: Seriously, have a wonderful time.

37 days and counting!

Believe it or not, it's actually snowing here in metro Atlanta too. This will be a first for me--leaving snowy weather to head to WDW. Weird!

Too many.... Oct 23-29 at BWV! That's if I can make it that long, my AP has been whispering that it needs a trip before then......;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter