• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

111 days 9 hours 10 minutes as of this post to our next trip and this one will be at BLT!!:cool1:

NINE days and DS and DD don't have any idea!!! I can't believe we've kept it secret this long. :yay:

151 days until my next trip & first stay in a DVC resort; a "Studio Bay Lake View" @ BLT! :goodvibes Plus, I already have another stay booked two months afterward (213 days from today) for a "Studio Magic Kingdom View". :thumbsup2 Just to check out the rest of the views :3dglasses I have a "Studio Standard View " booked for 3 nights of that second trip for my parents to join us... Then I am hoping for a VGC studio stay in Oct. of 2010 and back to WDW in Sept. 2011 and so on and so forth! ;) I can hardly wait until my next trip; last time to WDW was already 250 days ago and going OVER a year is killing me! :scared1: From now on I am going to try to ALWAYS have a Disney trip booked and not go longer than 11 months between Mouse-ings... :rotfl:

Our first stay with DVC at the Grand Californian!! Just joined DVC in May and had some points to use up. Disneyland is perfect for a quick getaway.

75 days until I use my points in Tokyo! Not a very economical use of them, I know, but...

We're going to stay at a THV Sept. 6-11. I don't know how many days that is but it's TOO DARN MANY! :headache:

106 days until DW and I hit Kidani for 3 nights.

161 days until our family vacation for 8 nights at VWL. (I couldn't help but to mention that one, as my grand daughter will be going to WDW for the first time)

79 days baby! 6 nights at AKV to celebrate DH's 40th b-day and our 10 year wedding anniversary! 1st stay as DVC owners and so so so excited! I hate to admit it but I can't wait for summer to be over so we can leave, ready to go now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter