• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days until your disney wirkd trip??

I made my airline reservations the other day. That jumped my excitement level up a notch, if that's even possible.

197 days for us! I'm somewhat heartened to see others in the 160-200 range! I keep thinking... "Summer is going to be OVER before we get to go." "My boss is going on vacation TWICE before we get to go." "My bff will be MARRIED (I'm a bridesmaid) before we get to go." I can't wait until I'm thinking, "LESS THAN A MONTH TIL WE GET TO GO!!!" :woohoo:

197 days...luckily I can make some ADRs in a week so I can get out of this planning downtime I'm in right now! I always love something to plan!

197 days for us! I'm somewhat heartened to see others in the 160-200 range! I keep thinking... "Summer is going to be OVER before we get to go." "My boss is going on vacation TWICE before we get to go." "My bff will be MARRIED (I'm a bridesmaid) before we get to go." I can't wait until I'm thinking, "LESS THAN A MONTH TIL WE GET TO GO!!!" :woohoo:

You and me both!!! I don't think I've ever wanted summer over so badly. When summers over we'll have about a month to go. I feel your pain!!

45 days until our trip. Our last trip was June 2 through the 7 in 2011. It has been 2 years, I can't wait to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter