How Many Days Until You Walk Down Main St?

I'm getting so excited...51 left for us and I can finally say that I'm going to Disneyland next month!!! :santa: (But I still can't say it very loud though, DD still doesn't know a thing about this trip :rotfl2: )

Laura

WDWINJUNE! said:
I'm getting so excited...51 left for us and I can finally say that I'm going to Disneyland next month!!! :santa: (But I still can't say it very loud though, DD still doesn't know a thing about this trip :rotfl2: )

Laura

LOL I know the feeling. Im not going next month as I just go back from my trip, but I know how you feel when you say "WOOO HOOO! IM GOING NEXT MONTH". Reality starts to sink in and it feels sooooooooooooooooo good!

209 more days for me! :goodvibes

:bitelip: All right, I can say it to :cheer2: :cheer2: . I'm going :moped: to Disneyland next month :hourglass . :Pinkbounc Woo hoo, oh yeah, it's my birthday(not). :lmao: :lmao: :dance3:

I just revamped :artist: my closet for fall weather, let the packing begin (kind of). popcorn:: popcorn::

So excited, we watched haunted mansion last night (hoping my boys will go on the ride). Watched nightmare before christmas last week end. Have dumbo and Alice in wonderland coming up soon. POTC pirate: on pre-order :hourglass for Dec 5th. :bitelip: :bitelip:

I think we might go tonight or maybe tomorrow night.

I should know in a few days if I'll be going July 30, to Aug. 2, 2007. I put in the PTO request with my manager on Saturday. She'll get it tomorrow and I can't wait to find out!!!!

I don't get Veteran's Day off but my sibs do :( They want me to go with them this Friday. Hopefully my boss will let me. :::crosses fingers, eyes and shoelaces::::

19 days left thats it!!!...I cant wait!!!! :cool1: I think today is the day they are sending me my packet so I should be getting it sometime this week :woohoo:

Happy to join the "next month " crowd.
48 days!
I set up DH's dialysis during our trip, lame social worker at his current center handed us a phone number "just call here".. the dialysis company he has services with doesn't have a center nearby to DL (closest is in Santa Anna), had to do the leg work myself and find the center he went to a few years ago in Fullerton. It's in the same strip mall as the Character Warehouse.

One more thing crossed off my to do list! :woohoo:

I minth, 2 weeks and 2 days, lets see that would be about 55 56 days, I have to get in the shower for work so I just went fast :santa:

26 DAYS!! I started the countdown at a hundred and forty something....oh I'm so close I can taste it! (The churros I mean) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter