How many days til you go to Disney????

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 days.....I can't stand it!!!!! I need to hug Mickey! I need to have my first Dole whip. I know in all my visits I have never had one......not sure what flavors or anything...

pixie dust 112 said:
We're down to 7 days! One week from now I'll be on the plane! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: Your Avatar (or whatever that little picture is called under your name ) is Hysterical!!!
Love It!!
Is that what you're wearing to MNSSHP?

Kyralyn said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: Your Avatar (or whatever that little picture is called under your name ) is Hysterical!!!
Love It!!

Thanks! Another DISer on the secret green club thread sent that to me to use! I love it too. Don't know if I'm wearing a costume to MNSSHP, but I do like your idead og the green wig. Maybe I'll go get one today. We have a fantastic constume store a few minutes from my house! :thumbsup2

I'm down to less than 24 hours :banana: :banana: . We leave for the airport at 7 a.m. tomorrow. WOW! I better go finish packing :wave:

Holy COw just 36 days....it's coming fast. In with Halloween for the MNSSHP on Oct 31 to MVMCP on Nov 13th, our last night in Florida.

I'm so excited! :banana: :banana: :banana: :wave: :wave: :wave:

26 days (18 more work days :crazy: ) until we're flying outta here. :cloud9:

I can't wait!!!!!!

:banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :dance3: :cool1: :cheer2: :banana:

355 long miserable days until we get to POP :sad2: . So close, yet so far away :rolleyes: .

Kyralyn said:
Love It!!

I had no idea what to wear to the party until you posted this! I went out and bought a great lime green wig this afternoon. I'll be wearing it! I've been trying to think of something for months and now less than a week you gave me the idea! THANK YOU! I think I'll get some Mickey ears to wear on the wig! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter