How many days til you go to Disney????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drum roll please...
drummer.gif
drummer.gif
drummer.gif

1 More day!!!
I'm soo freaking out!!! I'm going to Disney!

I'm not a sad
sadbanana.gif
sadbanana.gif
sadbanana.gif
I'm a
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I can't wait!!!​

We leave in 61 hours (give or take)---if I added that right! We leave Tuesday morning around 4 a.m.! :banana: :yay: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3:

till I'm dancing with the mouse :dancer: ! This is the first trip we (DH and myself) are taking with very good friends of ours. Our familes have each been to WDW 20+ times, but never together. They went during free DDP last September and LOVED it! I have a feeling if there is free DDP next September, we'll all be headed south once again :banana: ! Well, I'm off to start going through everything I've been throwing in the suitcases for the last month :woohoo: !

Said goodbye today to our friends who are getting a head start on us. I'm just as excited about their vacation as I am my own! We've been planning together for about a year! :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

Woohoo!! I am down to only 6 weeks! At this time 6 weeks from now, I will be enjoying the F&W Festival at EPCOT. :cool1:

8 More days for us! Congratulations BlueJay2006, I see you are getting married AND
going to WDW!!!!

9 days and 13 hours til our departure date! We leave after school on the 20th....soooooooooooo excited! :cool1:

Well I started this thread a few months ago for our August trip. It was wonderful but has come & gone. :sad: So time to plan another trip.
We will be at WDW staring on 8/21/07 so now I have...

344 days til Disneyworld! :mickeyjum

76 days!!!!!!!

My DD4 has a ritual every morning...she wakes up, runs to her Disney countdown calendar that we made, and marks off another day. Then we sing the "xx days til Disney!!" song and dance around the kitchen.

Can't wait til that number is single digits! But it seems like only yesterday that it was still triple digits....my how time flies.

For anyone else going Nov 25 - Dec 5---SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter