How many days til you go to Disney????

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 and a half days!!!! It's going to be SO HOT!!! :sunny:

We've got our swim breaks planned -- I can't wait!!! Right now it's late, but I have laundry in the dryer - starting to pack when the clothes are dry. Whee-hoo! :Pinkbounc

Woo hoo! I am leaving for the airport in 15 minutes and should be in Disney in about 8 hours! :banana: :banana: Now THAT'S exciting!!!! Have a great week everybody!!

AnneMcD said:
Woo hoo! I am leaving for the airport in 15 minutes and should be in Disney in about 8 hours! :banana: :banana: Now THAT'S exciting!!!! Have a great week everybody!!

:wave: I am so happy for you! You are well on your way to the Happiest Celebration on Earth! I can't wait for my trip - 1 month and 4 days! :cheer2:

37 days!!!!!!

Got my DME tags in the mail yesterday....I think I may be a nut case, I got tears in my eyes when I saw the envelope, my trip is starting to feel right around the corner now instead of what where we're going 'this summer'.

Only 15 days left! :banana: It seems the days are flying by. We're bringing a friend for both our teenagers and will be celebrating my wife's birthday while we're there. Also planning a trip in feb. for just my wife and I. :love:

can you hear me now!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!!!

We only have 9 days - yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

We have about 18 hours to go until we leave for WDW. This is our first trip. Can't wait!!!!!

97 more days until we go! It will be the first time on property for my hubby abd children!!

We will leave in 8 days. Arrive in 9 days Be in the parks in 10 days. (Translation: We leave next Friday. We will arrive on Saturday. We will be in the parks on Sunday, Father's Day!)

78 days till super special no one better ruin it this is for all we have been though mother daughter trip to the world!! :cool1:

My sig is wrong but we have 16 more days until we leave WOO-HOO :cheer2: :cheer2:
I am ready 2 go! :moped: :moped:

We are leaving 1 day early. So I am happy! :cool1: :cool1:

Well I am down under 6 months now, I am so ready to go I wish it was next week. But my WDW vac will be here before I know it. All of you that are going soon have a great time and be safe.

DH :firefight me :maleficen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter