• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 days... 5 days... I can't believe it's just 5 days!:cheer2: :woohoo:

I am almost done packing and can't wait! :banana:

Now if I can get the kids over their colds in time for the flight. I always worry about their ears. But it is only $47 on Southwest so I am thankful for that.:thumbsup2

Everything is all planned out from the table service meals, to the MVMCP, and DD 2nd trip BBB and breakfast with Cindy. Maybe I'll see some of you at the Pod meet at the Dolphin, or maybe the merry mixer at Epcot.:santa:

SSR, here we come!:yay: :yay: :yay:

I checked the 10 report-- I can get 11th and 12th to come up now (we fly in on the 11th) and the weather is looking NICE and sunny /warm!:goodvibes

Report says 78 with lows of 60's at night! YIPPEE!!! Since we just had a ice storm this weekend and the temps have dropped I am ready for some warm FL sunshine! No better way to celebrate the "christmas" season then in shorts!

We are finally in the teens....I hear there is good weather there currently so I am hoping for a bit of that when we go...we just had a bad storm this weekend and I would totally welcome warm weather in 18 days!!!!!:banana: :banana: :santa: :yay:

4 days!!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am ready for some fun in the sun and WARM weather!! :woohoo:

in 18 days and two hours our plane will be leaving detroit airport to spend christmas in disney with mickey and friends!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :santa: :santa: :yay: :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter