• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
32 days if you look at my ticker!:hyper:
31 if you're like me and don't count the day you leave. :thumbsup2 :hourglass
::yes::
Think it's too early to start packing, lol.
My DS6 got a postcard today reminding us that he has a dentist appointment the day before we leave, lol, so at least he'll have pretty, sparkling teeth for pictures! :teeth:

4 more days until we pull off our BIG sfirst trip to DW surprise for our boys
ds4, ds2 and ds 2months!! :banana: And 5 days until we celebrate our 7 year anniversary at DW!!!!!:love:

only 3 days left... why does it seem like the last 5 days take FOREVER!!!! But when its like 100 till 6 it seems like it went by so fast???? I NEED THESE DAYS TO GO FAST!!!

2 days!!!
It's almost here! Cannot wait!!! We're all packed, and just kind of going thru the motions for the next couple of days.
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

365 days for us!!! Only you people here can understand the excitment that I have. :lmao: I got up early this morning and made Mickey Waffles for the DH and the kids to celebrate!!!

Have a great day!!

Trish

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter