• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
less than 17 hours! Does anyone know where the countdown clock is located? My DS keep asking me and I am tired of doing the math. lol

On my way to the airport in about 1/2 hour -- come on clock, MOVE!!

Oh my.. 105 looooooooong days for us!

Our party of 12 is celebrating nearing the double digits with a Disney Party on Labor Day :woohoo:

Ok, just got back 2 days ago.:thumbsup2 Starting next countdown for Christmas '08....... it's at 480 days..:lmao: Sounds like alot, but it gives me plenty of time to pay it off. WOO-HOO, just because I get to go again makes me happy!!!:cool1:

I am leaving TOMORROW!!!! :banana: :yay: :cheer2: :woohoo:
I will be at WDW enjoying our first dinner tomorrow and then staying for 12 days!!!! Woooo hoooo!

17 Days left & after the few weeks i've just had, this vacation is very much needed. Finally a break from everything going on here & a chance for me to have fun for a change & just enjoy coming home! I can't wait!

112 days 14 hrs 19 mins until we leave the nasty cold weather in detroit to go to hopefully warm weather in florida with mickey and friends for christmas!:banana: :santa:

:cool1: Only 16 days til we leave for Disney. I'm sooooo excited!!!! "Year of a Million Dreams" here we come!!!!!

Nickie

Leaving in 29 hours!!!!! :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

I hope everyone has a magical upcoming trip whether it be in a few days, a few weeks or a few years! :goodvibes

Finally "Teen" dancing :dancer: Only 19 more days until I can FINALLY tell my DD WE'RE GOING TO WDW!!!!! :jumping1: (I seriously feel like this! :jumping1::jumping1:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter