• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this precise time in only 19 more days we will be on a Continental flight winging our way southward towards WDW. I will have my ever-present cup of coffee perched in my left hand with my ever-present UG in my right. Kids will be plugged into their iPods so life on-board will be goooood.

:flower3: Awww don't be sad. It will fly by, it will! I started at some horrendous number like 403 and now I'm at 221! It will be here before you know it!

Allyson

Thanks, it just feels like forever. Are you going over Christmas? Have a great trip, I would love to see Disney at Christmas time, But I am working on my masters and my DD is struggling in school so I thought it best to wait until we were both out for the summer. :)

I'm so jealous of these 2 day people!! lol I leave in 50! Tomorrow we will be officially in the 40's ~~ party time!

10 days!!!!!

I will be heading to Newark International Airport for my 7:10am flight to MCO.

I love the Orlando Airport and that cool tram ride. At that point I know I'm on vacation. Then that great Marriott Hotel right in the airport and downstairs to hop on the Magical Express enroute to Pop Century. Oh Yeah. Can you tell I'm excited. :goodvibes

We had to cancel our 4 night 5 day trip to WDW in Sept :sad1: But we rescheduled in March for 2 weeks its gonna be awesome :cool1:

Forgot to say how many days left. Our trip is approximately 248 days away :sad1:. I'm jealous of you double digit people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter