• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on your big day, you'll love it.

We go back in 31 days. Can't wait.

We are at under a month now and I no longer have to stalk my mailman!!!

ALL our travel docs and tags and P&PP TIckets are in!!

Yee Haw!!!

Only 48 more to go! :cheer2:

(bethifoody; mind me asking what you mean with the "KOTS" in your signature?)

Only 48 more to go! :cheer2:

(bethifoody; mind me asking what you mean with the "KOTS" in your signature?)

KOTS = Keeper of the Secret :)

Over on the Disney for Families section, there's a thread entitled something like, "The Official (Well, not really but we'll pretend) KOTS signup"; a whole group of folks like me who are surprising someone with WDW trips - and there you'll see how they plan to reveal the surprise, how long they've been KOTS, & in some cases how the actual reveal went. It's a very creative group over there!

KOTS = Keeper of the Secret :)

Over on the Disney for Families section, there's a thread entitled something like, "The Official (Well, not really but we'll pretend) KOTS signup"; a whole group of folks like me who are surprising someone with WDW trips - and there you'll see how they plan to reveal the surprise, how long they've been KOTS, & in some cases how the actual reveal went. It's a very creative group over there!

That sounds like a nice title. Just got me intrigued. Much better than the dutch meaning (vomit :rolleyes1 ) anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter