How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Upcoming Trips. Had To Cancel One In March Due To Illness So Have Not Been Since December O6 With The Grandkids..now Just Me And Dh ..cant Wait

80 days for us! :cool1: I'm soo excited, I don't know how I'm gonna make it thru the next 11 weeks! We are going with our nieces, ages 10 and 12, and weren't going to tell them. Needless to say, it sort of slipped out. But, we have had the year from hell here:sad1: , so I think it is good we all have something to look forward to, and it doesn't look like we are trying to give them a trip to forget how bad the year has been. I know they are excited, and their mother tells me every day that if she hears one more thing about Disney, she's going to lock the kids in a closet! :rotfl2: Not that I really advocate that, but I know how much we talk about it when we are together. I would imagine they are driving their mom crazy:crazy2: ! Anyway, to all of you going before us, warm up the rides, and make sure there are clean sheets on our beds, cause WE'RE GOIN TO DISNEY!!!!:cloud9:

Single digit dance :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
9 days
Happy feet those happy feet keep dancing weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

54 days...just decided to book it like 2 weeks ago so we could get free dining. they must've thought i was crazy when i called to make priority seating ressies lol...

Woke up this morning to see the month of JULY facing me!Yeah!!!! I was happy to switch from Snow White(June) to Ariel(July) because that means only 20 Days!!!!!!!
:banana: See ya'll at CBR July 21st-28th

82 days for us and I'm getting to that part where the upcoming trip really sinks in and I get all hyper. I've been looking at the "picture of the day" thread and that gets me all psyched!:cool1: :banana: :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter