How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving in 13 hours and 11 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup2 <<<<<< green with envy!

26 more days for us! :dance3: It's the final month that really gets to you. Everything is about Disney!!! :woohoo:

(My ticker is counting down until we 'enter' Disney, but we will be in the Orlando airport in 26 days)

Too many but counting any way; 170 to be exact!!!

Here is a planning thought to both excite and frustrate you all at the same time.

Plan any vacation (Disney, tropics, etc) for 6 months down the road and see how looooooong it takes for that 6 months to elapse only to have that long awaited 1-2 week cerebral enema last about a day.

Now plan a dental appointment 6 months down the road. The next thing you know, yet the reminder call the day before and that appointment seems to last 1-2 weeks long.

The irony? I used to go on skiing vacations years ago and one of the people in our group happened to be a dentist....go figure.

Can't wait.......for Disney that is.

Down to 91 days. But I know it will come faster than I want it to then it will be over before I know it!:sad: :sad2:

Too many but counting any way; 170 to be exact!!!

Here is a planning thought to both excite and frustrate you all at the same time.

Plan any vacation (Disney, tropics, etc) for 6 months down the road and see how looooooong it takes for that 6 months to elapse only to have that long awaited 1-2 week cerebral enema last about a day.

Now plan a dental appointment 6 months down the road. The next thing you know, yet the reminder call the day before and that appointment seems to last 1-2 weeks long.

The irony? I used to go on skiing vacations years ago and one of the people in our group happened to be a dentist....go figure.

Can't wait.......for Disney that is.

:rotfl2: I also have 170 days!! Well, in 46 minutes it will only be 169! :banana:

28 days here. So exciting. It is going to go so slow.

:woohoo: We leave today!! :woohoo:

OK, so we won't actually be "in" Disney until tomorrow but vacation starts today and I'm happy!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Technically, I have 7 days left :yay: My ticker says 8, but that is the first day of Disney - we actually leave next Thursday. So excited! pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter