How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

80 Days to go! After looking at my Princess calendar this afternoon, I was happy to see the days getting closer and closer...I even have a suitcase set out and I am putting things in it(rain poncho, new clothes that I buy for the trip that I don't want to wear until vacation, and reservation information). Boy,am I the only crazy one that does this? My DH is tired of looking at a half packed suitcase and thinks I'm crazy...I tell him crazy is why he married me, cuz' it sure wasn't for my money!:rotfl:
I also got a call from my sister who just booked her FIRST family vacation this morning!!! :banana: They will be spending 6/18-6/22 at ASMovie, and visiting the parks!!:woohoo: I am SO happy for her and her family!! Maybe I can be a stow-a-way in one of the suitcase!:angel:
See ya'll there!! Jennifer

80 Days to go! I even have a suitcase set out and I am putting things in it(rain poncho, new clothes that I buy for the trip that I don't want to wear until vacation, and reservation information). Boy,am I the only crazy one that does this?

LOL, nope you are not the only one! My Mickey luggage is already out and partially packed. I'd have the whole van loaded up already if I didn't need to do any grocery shopping in the next 43 days, LOL! :rotfl:

79 days :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We have a tote box in the corner of the bedroom. I have almost everthing except clothes. Almost all of the toilitries...collecting stuff. We camp at FW so we bring lots of *stuff*

I think I'm more excited than the kids :wizard:

im at 28 and want to get my suitcase from the attic. but i dont think my dad would be too thrilled on having to be the one ot go up there and do it! I think ill have to wait another 2 weeks :(

I may start my packing list though! my friend Rob is leaving all itinerary up to me (even though im not a big planner, more like which park, which day, and which rides we cant miss). So i could get started on that too!

The days have been going quick for me though. I can't believe it! its been 3 years and im going back! weeee!

37 days and counting :banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3:

And yes my Mickey Mouse suitcases are in the corner in my room waiting to be packed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 1 day until we leave hehehehehe and we arrive sunday wooooohoooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter