• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days of EMH do you get with one night a GCH?

alaskanmommy

Alaskan Disney Fanatic
Hi there. We are planning a four day trip to DL. I am trying to plan hotels and was wondering...… If you stay on property for one night does that get you EMH for day of check in and check out? I have only ever stayed on property but the dates we are looking at is soooo expensive onsite so was considering a split stay off property. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks much!!

I’m pretty sure you get in on check in and check out day, but I’m sure someone will
Confirm or correct!

I was told by someone that works at a disney desk in a hotel that you get emh if you bought a 4 day pass no matter where you stay? We don’t go tell next week so I’m not sure. They also have something else can’t remember what it’s called that you get in early if your staying at a disney hotel. Can someone clarify and explain how it really works to me please

I was told by someone that works at a disney desk in a hotel that you get emh if you bought a 4 day pass no matter where you stay? We don’t go tell next week so I’m not sure. They also have something else can’t remember what it’s called that you get in early if your staying at a disney hotel. Can someone clarify and explain how it really works to me please

EMH is only for on site hotel guests and is on alternating days between DL and DCA.

MM (Magic Morning) is only at DL (held the same days as EMH at DL) and available on (most) 3 day or longer tickets purchased in advance.

Plus you only get one (1) Magic Morning per ticket.

So with (most) 3 day or longer tickets, you may enter Disneyland 1 hour early on your choice of a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. You may only do this once per ticket. This is called a Magic Morning.

I did wonder about this as I read that check in time was 3pm and check out time was 11am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter