How many days left for your Disney Vacation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 DAYS!:cool1:

Problem is, this is a total surprise for DS (8), so Ive done, like, NOTHING to plan, pack, etc. We're at AKL, but booked thru Expedia, so I can't do much on the site. Have some reservations and our tickets (GREAT deal 5 days for price of 3 thru Expedia). Have flights. That's about it! Freaking out a bit!!!

:crazy:

30 days out for us! I have to pack yet but we are headed to Hancock, NH before we head to our south east Mecca

My Sept 2014 trip is postponed until spring 2015 because I'm going to be an auntie! :lovestruc

I can't wait that long so I'm kidnapping my little sister (13) and we are doing a little sisters trip in January 2014!

186 days :banana:

7 more days until I made ADRs :cool1:

155 days! :cool1:

Technically, one hundred and fifty TWO days, because we're driving from Oklahoma and staying one night in Memphis (seeing family) and one night in Ft Walton Beach (DH's home town) on the drive down.

I'm so ready for it to be Christmas week and WDW time that I'm totally blowing past my son's 5th birthday, first day of kindergarten, Halloween and Thanksgiving in my mind, haha! I've got to slow down and realize there are lots of great things happening before Disney. Christmas at Disney!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter