How many days left for your Disney Vacation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 34 more days!!! I can't believe it's just about a month away and you know this month will fly with Christmas & New years in there. :) The kids started Christmas Vacation already and I told them I can't wait until they go back to school as then we will only have 17 more days! :)

Getting excited

Spending 4 days in the Disney area. Don't really have a plan yet as to what we will do for the 4 days we'll be there. We will do Sea World. I live in Florida and have countless access to places to stay but haven't had anytime the past few years to go. :surfweb: :laundy:

There will be 4 of us, all adults.
My son and I are planning on spending one day, taking transportation and just going to all the resorts and checking them out. The rest of our time is open.
I'm enjoying reading all the threads on this Dis.com to get ideas.

11 DAY & COUNTING DOWN::goodvibes
Well not counting today that is and depending on which countdown timer I am looking at- Personally I prefer the 1 day closer to going.;)

70 Days!!
tumblr_ln1np5OzW21qcfn0j.gif
tumblr_lspiw6zyoY1qcfn0j.gif
tumblr_lub0k7bu4U1qf290m.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter