How many days left for your Disney Vacation???

Status
Not open for further replies.

13 days for the May trip, and then whatever it says in the ticker for the December trip. :banana::banana::banana:

no days left!!!! just a few short hours!!! :cloud9: this is my last post before we leave...can't believe it's here!!!!!!
:love::banana::worship::love::banana::worship: :love::banana::worship:

17 DAYS :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I am so very excited. We haven't been for a week and stayed on property since 2005. We stayed as All-Star Sports that time and we are at the Boardwalk this time thanks to a 40% off Disney Visa pin. I fear we are never going to want to stay anywhere else. My husband has promised me a Christmas trip and then he says that we will wait for grandchildren before we go again. I hate to rush my kids to get married and have kids, but a Disney fan has to do what a Disney fan has to do to get back there! :laughing:

Today is my 10 day mark almost single digits :banana:

I'm going for my honeymoon and am looking for ways to make it awesome though it will be great cause it is at the world...

Today is my 10 day mark almost single digits :banana:

I'm going for my honeymoon and am looking for ways to make it awesome though it will be great cause it is at the world...

Have you looked into any of the special tours? We did the Backstage Safari tour at AK in 2009 and had a great time. I'm looking into the Wild By Design (also at AK) tour for this year. It's something different to do and depending on which tour you sign up for, a meal might even be included!

In exactly one month, we'll be checking in at the Beach Club - and heading for a late lunch at Beaches & Cream!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter