How many days for universal and seaworld

lindanj

Mouseketeer
Thinking about a trip next dec. Is one day for each universal park enough or would I need 3 days. If so which park would I need 2 days in. I would also want 1 day for seaworld so I'm thinking I would need a 4 day trip with 2 travel days. What do you think?

Thanks

Ideal is one for each park and one day to catch anything you missed or anything you want to repeat..If Harry Potter is at all appealing, you will need a PARK TO PARK ticket to experience the Hogwarts express ( it is required to ride it)

We couldn't do everything at Seaworld in one day. The show schedule meant missing one that we wanted to see, so we had to spend an extra half day there. (I don't know if they still do it, but at the time you could change your 1 day ticket into a 7 day ticket once you entered).

For US/IOA, we feel like three days is a good amount of time. You can do each park in one day if you aren't interested in doing absolutely everything.

In November, we did 3 park days at Universal/IOA and frankly were a little bored by afternoon of day 3. We did the first two days at a very leisurely pace, getting there at rope drop but leaving by 3pm or so to head back. We managed to get everything done that we were interested in, save for maybe 3-4 rides we had no interest in. We repeated our favorites on day 3. We definitely spent more time at Universal Studios, but if we had kids, likely would have spent an equal amount of time at IOA.

Four park days total is perfect. Personally, I think one day at Sea World is enough, and would do three at Universal.

I think it depends on what you want to see and do. If you want to see all the shows at all the parks and ride all the rides at all the parks, then 3 days at UO and 2 at SW would be good.

But you have to decide which rides and shows are of interest to you and your family. Look at the websites or go to library and checkout books to see what is available at each park.

3 days would never be enough for us at UO, but some people think 1 day is more than enough. So you need to decide what rides and shows are of interest to your family, and take into account if you want to do rides more than once. If you "commando" thru parks vs if you "stop and smell the roses" thru them will make a difference.

Commando people doing limited rides and shows could probably do UO in one day and SW in one day. I just feel that traveling so far from home, I want to absorb it all and take my time and enjoy it all, so 3 days UO and 2 SW would be my suggestion.

And stay onsite at UO if you can. Early entry, express pass and not having to drive is the best. And the resorts are really beautiful with fun pools and good restaurants.

Hope you have a great time!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest