• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days do you have left #4!!!!

176 days to go!! Just booked out ADR on Monday and I am so freaking excited!!!

6 days and counting!!! :) Time goes by so SLOWLY. I'm already packed. :)

We always go for my birthday; it coincides with the Food and Wine festival. Last year there was a radio station at WDW doing a live show covering the festival. The radio crew saw I had on a birthday button and gathered a group and everyone sang Happy Birthday. It was one of my 'lifetime memory' moments. :)

This year we're going to try and taste every single thing there is to taste. Doubt we can, but we will have fun trying. I'm starting off with an Avocado Margarita in Mexico and will go from there.

12 days!!!! Got my Halloween costume packed but that is about it so far lol....guess it's time to really start throwing stuff in the suitcase! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter