How many days do you have left #4!!!!

Yeah for us , but love to see some of you are at WDW now or on your way . :cool1: . I am a early packer but have not done it yet . :rotfl2: Wife has a bag ready at all times so it is just last min stuff for her to pack then out the door :thumbsup2 . . Life is good for us here in RI . :love: :woohoo:

13 and a wake-up. Luggage is packed, and open for daily inspection. I add/remove things every other day. lol This year we're staying at All Star Music again. Can't wait! 11th-20th. Hope the weather is good, and the crowds are diminishing. :)

53 here for our super secret, kids don't know, going to have to pack at night, cause WE ARE NOT GOING THIS YEAR, trip

53 here for our super secret, kids don't know, going to have to pack at night, cause WE ARE NOT GOING THIS YEAR, trip

Very cool! We are planning our fam's October trip a secret, too! So little time to plan during the day but I'm reading after kiddos go to bed! We're @ 82 days!!

Good luck & have fun!'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter