• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days do you have left #4!!!!

Going home for the first time in 10 days! Chose a red eye there and back to maximize our time, sooo excited!

I still can't believe it we only have 27 DAYS TILL DISNEY!!!! Yacht Club here we come!!!! Trip is Paid, Magic Bands have shipped and should arrive today!!!! This is my first trip using the Magic Bands. I need to start gathering up stuff. We won't go back for a couple of years when everything is done, Toy Story Land, Avatar, Star Wars etc...... So I will look forward to returning in the future to lots of new things!!!
:jumping1:

Seemed like a good time to check out my countdown. We are now at 209 days until we check into our resort for our Thanksgiving trip! :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter