How Many Days Do You Have Left #3?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
top40weekof84.jpg

1 is the luckiest number yes 1 you heard right we have 1 more day until we check into AKL for our first stay. Can't wait to relax and the resort and then the first full day we hit MK!!! :cool1: We are so excited. :banana::banana::banana::banana: I hope everyone has a good time at WDW.

Maryann:happytv:

16 days till surprise trip... getting hard to control the excitement and not blow the surprise
:cheer2:

19 Days!...Getting excited now and a little stressed trying to finish last minute details.

:yay:0:banana:0:love:0:yay: We are leaving for the airport in 3 hours and will be arriving in Orlando around 4:30pm...WooHoo the wait is almost over. I will miss reading the boards everyday, but I plan on filling the days with WDW:cool1: YAY!! Everyone Enjoy and your turn is coming.

:yay:0:banana:0:love:0:yay: We are leaving for the airport in 3 hours and will be arriving in Orlando around 4:30pm...WooHoo the wait is almost over. I will miss reading the boards everyday, but I plan on filling the days with WDW:cool1: YAY!! Everyone Enjoy and your turn is coming.

It's been fun counting down with you...have a great trip!!! :mickeyjum

Enjoy your trip!

Leave tomorrow [August 2] out of JFK airport in NYC at 6:00am with an 8:30am arrival - which means I'll be at EPCOT by 10:00am. Going through August 11. ;)

Getting giddy already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter