• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days do you got left?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We started our countdown on the wall a few days ago. :dance3: We have 190 days left. :scared1: My brother in law thinks i am crazy. He said there was no such thing as 193 DAYS! :rotfl: He is crazy, sure it is 6 1/2 months or 26 1/2 weeks but I can say it in days. :rolleyes1

Just went on the shopping trip to get last minute clothes and supplies. Just got notice yesterday that we are having Easter brunch at International Gardens at Epcot. Wooo hoooooo!

11 days until we take our drive from NJ to POR...Kids can't wait and neither can I...Hope everyone a safe and happy trip:drive: :drive: :drive: :disrocks:

10 DAYS TO GO...OH MY GOSH I JUST REALIZED AS I WAS TYPING THAT AS OF TOMORROW WE WILL BE IN THE SINGLE DIGITS!!! WOW, I HAVE TO GET BUSY!:cool1: :laundy: :cheer2:

We're here now and we have to leave tonight...:sad1:

(time to start planning the next trip!!)

Just back and 82 days until our June trip with grandkids!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter