How many days do you got left?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad1: Lots of days away...129 ,,,but at least there a trip planned! I need to go make some ADR's. See ya real soon;)

We've go 66 days to go. It's funny cuz I just started our countdown today because for a while we were sure we were gonna be able to make it back "home" this year. When my husband gave me the thumbs up I started planning and kept meaning to start the countdown but never did until today.

Toya

for those staying at pop in the next week or so...Did you request rooms? If so where at?

I leave for Floriday on Saturday, March 1 to visit my dad with a trip to WDW on Tues, March 4.

I haven't packed yet. I am sick ........:sick:

I leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!

We requested ground floor 70s near the goofy pop jets! It's preferred and we love the location!

TOMORROW, Tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow....Tomorrow is only a day away...:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :love: :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter