• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days do you got left!?!?!? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our plane leaves in 48 hours for 10 days in Disney including the Disney Conference on the Disney Dream. Can't wait! :banana:

not to long of a wait only 4 1/2 months, i'll pass some of the time :happytv: a little :surfweb: and :laundy: and it'll be time to leave before i know it :banana:

There is no place like Disney.....there is no place like Disney....there is no place like......SHUCKS!!!! I'm still at my house!!!

Ahhhh yes 111 days left!!! We will tell the kids at 100 so I'm keep it pretty low key for now but I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the first trip for EVERYONE of us!!!!

We leave Saturday!!!!!!!

Well, Friday - we are spending a day in Minneapolis at a hotel to de-stress from the work week before our day-o-fun at the airports! (plus we got a deal that made it cheaper then the traditional park and fly!). But in Orlando on Saturday :)

Just made my ticker ....... 7 months & some!! Have a GREAT time to all that are leaving in a few days :) :banana::cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter