• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days do you got left!?!?!? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am jealous of you guys! I still have 17 days to go! should go by quick tho...my mom, sister, nephew and brother in law all are leaving on a cruise tomorrow and coming back the following sunday....I get to run the office while they are gone..so I know I will be losing my mind there so the time should FLYYYYYYYYYY by :)

I am jealous of you guys! I still have 17 days to go! should go by quick tho...my mom, sister, nephew and brother in law all are leaving on a cruise tomorrow and coming back the following sunday....I get to run the office while they are gone..so I know I will be losing my mind there so the time should FLYYYYYYYYYY by :)

You're lucky. We just booked the first leg of our flight for MARCH 2011. We'll be flying into Las Vegas to meet up with the in-laws and then a quick jump to SNA or LAX.

:cool1::cool1:

I can not wait too see the castle lit up for Christmas......:santa:

I just have too call and add the dining plan this next week.....:rolleyes1 Then we are ready too goooooooooooooooooooo...

I was so excited too snag a Candlelight processional package last week for dinner at Le Cellier!!!!!!!!!!!::yay: I just called too see if anything was available and I caught a cancellation...OMG!:eek: I was so excited...I was torn on whether too burn 2 credits, but I think it will be worth it....We also have VIP Illuminations viewing...So that sold me...:woohoo:

Better get packing soon...........:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter