How many days do you got left!?!?!? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...can you bring that CD over here and do my packing please. Mentally, I have everything picked out. I just need to put that plan into action..and fast.

2 days left! It now feels within grasp knowing I only have one more work day that will fly by because Ill be so busy getting things done before my trip! :banana:

I'll need the CD for my own packing :lmao: You are one day ahead of me, so you must be leaving on Thursday 14th....are you going to one of the MNSSHP? We'll be at that one on the 19th :banana:

2 days until we leave :woohoo: Less than 48hrs!

Today I should start packing, today I will start packing, today I MUST start packing!:yay:

I'll need the CD for my own packing :lmao: You are one day ahead of me, so you must be leaving on Thursday 14th....are you going to one of the MNSSHP? We'll be at that one on the 19th :banana:

2 days until we leave :woohoo: Less than 48hrs!

Today I should start packing, today I will start packing, today I MUST start packing!:yay:

Im leaving tomorrow and still have 2 more bags to pack..one being my own! I have everything in piles on my bed at the moment. I decided to take a little break ;) (I love looking at my ticker!!)

Yes, we are going to MNSSHP on the 17th. My DD6 is going to be Gabriella from HSM2. I also packed a Sleeping Beauty costume for Akershus and a Cinderella costume for CRT, plus 3 crowns, 2 wands and shoes! DD6 does not know we are going yet!

Have a great trip! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Just realized I'm down to 45 more days! I'm so excited! I'm actually contemplating starting to pack because I need to make room in my kids' dressers and I can pack up some shorts and t-shirts for them to get them out of the way, seeing that it's too cold in NY to wear them now!

Let me say, this has been a most challenging week:
I am up past my eyeballs in work, working late,
trying to get the house ready for my parents who are coming
to stay with 17 yo DS, and of course, packing!
Car broke down yesterday, and is now in the shop so I am driving our farm vehicle :lmao:
this week my organization shared the news that is going to lay off 4/5 of it's administrative assistants in the next 9 months, :headache:
and probably a number of public educators too. (can it get any better?! ;) )
(Yes, it CAN!!!):rotfl2:

2 years ago DH was offered an entry level position with an insurance company (that was looking for a field agent in our rural area)
with the understanding (but no contract) that when one of the field agents retired on 6/30/2011 he would be replacing him (big bucks)
yesterday they told him that the field agent has decided not to retire!
Offered him $24,000 a year to work in their office as an underwriter. :mad:

Fortunately, DH still has business consulting contracts that keep him busy on the side because that is going to be our meat and potatoes again soon. :goodvibes

So our trip is already paid for and we leave in TWO DAYS!!!!!:woohoo:
Sweet Heaven, we need a vacation!!! pixiedust:

We leave in the morning!!!:banana::cool1::woohoo:

Almost have everything packed, just have to put those last minute items in the bags in the morning and then we are gone:dance3:

DISNEY1975: Have a magical trip!

Happy waiting everyone....hope time flys by for all of you! pixiedust:

Let me say, this has been a most challenging week:
I am up past my eyeballs in work, working late,
trying to get the house ready for my parents who are coming
to stay with 17 yo DS, and of course, packing!
Car broke down yesterday, and is now in the shop so I am driving our farm vehicle :lmao: So our trip is already paid for and we leave in TWO DAYS!!!!!:woohoo:
Sweet Heaven, we need a vacation!!! pixiedust:

I hope you and your honey have an awesome trip!! :goodvibes

One year from today! Woot!

Only-One-Year.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter