• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days do you got left!?!?!? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

9 days and 14 hours or so. I try not to think too much about it or the time seems to go SSSSLLLLOOOOOWWWWEEEERRR.

Less than 2 days!!!!! The kiddos are too young to be truly excited (1&3) but DH and are just about bouncing off the walls LOL. :rotfl:

I have this last night of work, DW works tomorow while I finish packing then we pull out at 1am Saturday morning heading to our happy place :cool1: :banana:

146 days til we leave for our vacation, But we are taking 2 days to get to Florida, we are stopping at the Georgia Aquarium on the way and spending the night. Then we will drive the rest of the way the next day and check in to our hotel. That day I am just going to let the kids play at the hotel pool and we will rest. Our 1st actual day at Disney will be Feb 21st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter