How Many Days Before You Go To DCL Cruise!!!

:banana: I have 179 days until our land/sea vacation starts and I absolutely cannot wait! :dance3: Our first cruise!! :cool1:

620 very long days. Just booked my 2nd Wonder cruise today :banana:

:banana: We are in the car driving from Atlanta to Valdosta tonight - will proceed to Radison at the Port TOMORROW and Voila! We will spend tomorrow basking in the Florida sun, counting the minutes until we depart for the WONDER! We are so excited! We are reading the posts as we drive and it is getting us even more excited!!!

Check the ticker below. I got awhile to go. 420 days and counting.....

26 days 635 hours 38096 minutes 2285786 seconds :banana: :banana:

not that we are excited or anything...

Only 189 Days to go till we visit AKL for a night before hitting the high seas for our adults-only sailing on the Wonder!

Funny that i am getting to post this again. i posted a little over a year ago (post #17)and now here i am again!!!

10-28-2007_until+we+cruise++on+halloween+on+the+wonder+for+the+2nd+time_255-165-0_0-0-0.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter