How many days? 2-4

FreshTressa

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
I'm traveling with a 9 and 10 year old at the end of august (last week) so it should be busy. We want to see it all and the shows and have leisure lunches/not rush too much. How many days? Will we get bored if it is more than 2? We are staying onsite.

I'm traveling with a 9 and 10 year old at the end of august (last week) so it should be busy. We want to see it all and the shows and have leisure lunches/not rush too much. How many days? Will we get bored if it is more than 2? We are staying onsite.

if you are there the last week of august, weekdays, not weekends, it should not be bad crowdwise.

i need 4 days at the parks to do everything i want to do.
i spend time at city walk looking around in shops, the parks for the rides/attractions/shows/shopping, etc

and i spend time at the hotels.

anything less than 4 days is not enough for me.

if your kids like all types of rides, they won't get bored in 2 days.

since you are staying onsite, you can pool hop. take in the dive in movie one night, do the evening dinner on site at the hotel depending on the character, magician, or what they have to offer. it doesn't have to be dinner at the hotel you are staying at.

pool activities for kids and families are at the pool area. spend time doing that.

pool hopping from one hotel to another is another thing you can do.

cinema at city walk is available for an evening or afternoon.
great to do if the day is rainy.

just wanted to add that i stay on site and with the fotl, you don't have to get to the parks when they open. you could spend time at the park, then hit city walk for lunch, back to the pool for a dip and then return to the parks.

if you plan to take in all the shows, it will cut into your time.
that is why i need 4 days at the least.
the shows can take up to 45 minutes of your time in the park for each of them.
don't miss them, especially horror make up show.

take time to sit by mystic fountain and listen to what is said.
very entertaining based on what kids are there talking to the fountain.

i don't think you will get bored in 2 days.

how i feel about the parks could be different for others.
always keep that in mind when people tell you that you only need one day at universal.

go and have a blast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter