How many day to see all parks

robleslove77

Earning My Ears
I have never been in Universal Studios. Every time I go on vacation we endup in Disney. I know that in order for me to see everything in Disney it takes me about 5-6 days. Any sugestions will be apreciated. Thanks!!

I have never been in Universal Studios. Every time I go on vacation we endup in Disney. I know that in order for me to see everything in Disney it takes me about 5-6 days. Any sugestions will be apreciated. Thanks!!
To see everything in both parks, I would suggest at least two full days. Universal is a lot more laid back than Disney so you don't have to rush to see everything...take your time and enjoy.

Suggestion. Unless you plan on buying the Express Pass or staying on site, get to the parks when they open.:thumbsup2
Ride the rides and then relax!

Like Metro said two full days, and if not staying onsite, like the OP said get there at opening.

We do 4-5 days onsite. One full day for each park, one day to hit the favorites in each park and hit Citywalk and one full pool day. What a relaxing vacation :cloud9:

I agree with 2 days cause we have been several times now from 5 to 6 days and I still find something we missed the year before and thats why we love to spend as many days as we can

At least two and three is better. We spent 7 days there and still were finding things that we missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter