How Many Christmas Trees Do You Have?

disneyfav4ever

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
How many Christmas trees do you have in your home? We have one big one then two or three smaller ones. I was talking to someone yesterday who thought it was crazy to have more then one.

I have one in the living room and 2 small ones in the kid's bedrooms. This year I may get one for our family room too.

Three. One small one (about 2.5-3 feet tall) in the dining room window that is decorated in memory of Ted, one 5 foot tall slim one in the den that is all Disney decorated and one 6.5 foot tall on e in the living room that is the "main" tree that has all the family heirloom ornaments etc. on it.

We have one tree. We have a small house, and one tree is plenty for us.

One big one in the living room and one big one in the family room. My ornaments outgrew my tree space with just one and it's nice to have a tree in each of those rooms.

We're skipping a tree this year. The carpets are being cleaned and I'm dealing with normal furniture in the way.

We're not allowed to spend holidays at home, so I rarely even bother putting one up anyway.

We have 3 trees the main one upstairs in the leaving room is 7.5 feet then we have a white tree which is our Mickey tree that is 6 feet in the family room in the basement and then another 3 foot tree.

One main tree, and a smaller one upstairs in our bedroom. Years ago, my mom started giving me Precious Moments figurines ornaments, 1 per year. Cute when you're 11, not so cute at 41, and when you have 30 of them. She won't STOP (dispite repeated nice requests), so I've given up. The 4 1/2 foot tree in our room is solely for the Precious Moments.

DS14 knows that if any tradition I've started gets overdone, that he is fully able to tell me without repercussion.

I have a total of 6 trees. 1 9 foot in the living room. a 6 foot in the den and masterbed room, both daughters have a 3 foot and we have a corner tree in the hallway.
lots of work, but i love the:santa:

How many Christmas trees do you have in your home? We have one big one then two or three smaller ones. I was talking to someone yesterday who thought it was crazy to have more then one.

We have 5
We only will be putting up maybe 2 this year (if I get off my butt and start :rotfl2: )

But in the past we have one in the livingroom one in DD bedroom, one in the office, one in the familyroom down stairs and one in the dinning room.

A lot of people think it is crazy to have more than one. But to each his own.

One main tree, and a smaller one upstairs in our bedroom. Years ago, my mom started giving me Precious Moments figurines ornaments, 1 per year. Cute when you're 11, not so cute at 41, and when you have 30 of them. She won't STOP (dispite repeated nice requests), so I've given up. The 4 1/2 foot tree in our room is solely for the Precious Moments.

DS14 knows that if any tradition I've started gets overdone, that he is fully able to tell me without repercussion.

OMG, do I know what you mean! My mom does the traditions to death too. I am so taking your cue and making dd that promise as well!

Oh, and three trees: one "regular" tree, one for the silver bells my mother won't stop giving me, one in dd's room that holds the numbered ornaments my mother won't stop giving her. And I've given up on tree space for the Radko ornaments that my mother won't stop giving us. They go in holders along the top of the mantel.

Lord save us from turning into our mothers. :rolleyes:

I've been meaning to count. Let's see:

1. 12' tree in living room, with all shaped glass ornaments
2. 5' tree in dining room with "Shiny Brite" ornaments from the 50s (my favorite!)
3. "Scrubrush" tree (bought from Starbucks the day after Christmas one year) with sputnick ornaments
4-8. "Forest" of 5 trees of varying sizes, decorated in bird/birdhouse tree
9. Main kitchen-themed tree
10. Slightly smaller kitchen tree, decorated with all the gingerbread-ish ornaments
11. Tree decorated with fabric ornaments from the UK (e.g. shaped like Queen Victoria, etc.)
12. Disney tree!!!
13. American Girl ornament tree (also includes the ornaments the kids made with pictures of themselves)
14. angel themed tree in master bedroom
15. DD13's tree with all the ornaments we've bought her thru the years
16. DS17's tree with all the ornaments we've bought him thru the years
17. DD16's tree with all the ornaments we've bought her thru the years
18. DD16's white tree with pink lights and flamingo ornments
19. Tiny decorated tree for DD16's beloved doll

Rounding the over-the-topness, add:
A. Dickens Village (in two locations)
B. Shadow box with about 20 small manger scenes
C. Shadow box with about 12 sets of Santa & Mrs. Santa salt & pepper shakers
D. Assortment of plastic light-up Santa's from the 50s

It's not tasteful, but it's a whole lot of fun!

When my mom was still alive, we had up to 5 trees up in the house.

The 7.5 ft tree in the living room was somewhat victorian. The 6 ft tree in the dining room was all angels. The 1.5 ft tree in the bathroom was tiny ornaments. The 2 ft tree in my mom's room was mostly red and green. And the tree in my room was almost all hand made ornaments including a hand beaded garland that I made in college and teddy bears.

For the last several years, we haven't even had one tree up. :(

I have 3 trees - one 7 foot "main" tree in the living room and has the majority of the ornaments - family ones, silver bells my grandmother got us each year except last, one 6 foot tree in our bedroom that is decorated in an "ocean/beachy" theme - my room is ocean themed anyway so any beach/ocean ornament, as well as teal green, turqouise and silver ornaments are also on that tree(can see both these trees in the front windows from outside) and I got a new one this year - a 4 foot white tree that has pink decorations (I got a pink boa and feather crown for my bday last week from my stepmom) so I continued the theme. I love it. My outside lights are all up and most of the rest of the decorations in the house are done!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter