How many characters at the character meals?

rachellm

Mouseketeer
How many are typically at the Character meals?

We recently ate at the Tusker House Donalds Safari Breakfast and I was surprised and disappointed that there were only 4 characters total (and only 3 that went to the tables.) I expected at least 1 or 2 more - Minnie and Pluto perhaps.

What characters are at Chef Mickey?

Chef Mickeys has 5 characters rotating the tables - Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy & Donald. I too was disapointed with Tusker House this year- 3 characters and each spent 5 seconds at each table. Last year Pluto was there also so at least there were 4.

Crystal Palace has 4 - Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, & Eeyore.

Akershus I think varies but we saw Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, & Sleeping Beauty at the tables, and Belle at the entrance.

The only character meals that I can think of that have more than 4 interactions with characters (pictures pre-meal included) are 1900 PF, Akershus, CRT and CM, with CM and 1900 being the only 2 where 5 characters actually visit the tables. I could be wrong and could be forgetting something, but off the top of my head all the rest of the character meals have 3 or 4 characters.

There was only 3 (Mickey, Lilo & Stitch) at 'Ohana last Sunday.

I think that is normal, but not sure. (I was a little groggy after a late night at Food & Wine!)

Crystal Palace-4
Akershus-4 plus greeter in lobby
Tusker House-4
Cape May cafe breakfast-3

When we went to 1900 for breakfast there were 5 (Alice, Mary Poppins, Tiger, Pooh & Mad Hatter). But at Cape May there were only 3 & CP 4.

Five is the most I've heard of, but all characters or number of characters are subject to change - if they can't get people in to play them all, they won't have them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter