How many changes to your BEO's?

2012DisneyWorldBride

<font color=royalblue>I was a Disney Bride on 12.8
I wanted to ask everyone how many changes did you make to your BEO's... I think I've gone nuts and it seems like were always making changes to them. Like just today, I made a change to the floral one. They only charged us for 80 crystal garlands for the centerpieces and we need 120!

I just need reassurance I'm not the only nut that is constantly making changes and double checking our planners mistakes.

Not at all! I have gone over mine with a fine toothed comb many times and made tons of changes.

We are hosting 7 events and each time we got the BEO, I feel like I am starting from scratch. My favorite mistake was for our farewell breakfast. We had requested assorted pastries and our BEO said Angel Food Cake.

Good luck!

I think we ended up getting 5 BEOs total for the wedding and 3 or 4 for each of the other private events I've done with Disney. And there's always at least one typo... :teeth:

we haven't been getting new BEO's, just a lot 0of emails back and forth trying to fix things that are wong. We've had 20 emails (no joke) just trying to get the wines right. One of the emais listed the ali Grills house "champagne" as $292 a bottle, which is strange because they charge $14 a glass. Oh well.:confused3

We had about 3 or 4 BEOs. The changes that we went crazy with was the floral. We must have chaged that 15 times. I think out of everything I had in my floral BEO only one thing stayed the same the entire time.

We went through 5 revisions, so you're not the only nut! Most of our changes were because the coordinator calculated the totals wrong.

Oh okay so Im not the only crazy bride :rotfl2:

We have done our floral BEO at least 10 times.... We actually changed our centerpieces to the bigger ones and that took about 2 to get it right. I have to say though I love our floral planner Michelle, she is very accomidating to all our changes and ususally gets them back to me within like 2-3 days.

Our big BEO for the event, is now being changed for the 2nd time. But I have a feeling it will be done 3 times total. That one seems to take a week or two. I also really like how the floral ones are laid out, but Im not to happy how the other BEO is done. Its hard to figure out things, liek with tax, service charge and stuff like that. It only says what the price is oer item, then says total, so I dont know what is added into it. Even when we figure I tout we are still like $10-20 difference than what our planner has on each item. I know thats not alot but it adds up!!!

Thanks for your help!!!

There should be a separate document that comes along with your BEO called an Estimated Event Budget. The BEO is more like the "bible" of how your day will go, with every single detail included, whereas the Estimated Event Budget breaks down just the prices.

I dont even know how many we've gotten already all i know is im sick of looking at them and if i see BEO in my email one more time im going to lose it hahaha :rotfl: but we need to update something else so of course im going to be getting another one. AHHHHHH!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter