How many Canadians, eh?

Alysa

DIS Veteran
When we joined I remember getting a sheet that said how many members there were from each country. Anyone know how many Canadian DVC members there are or how I could find this out?

Hello, eh: From my name, I guess you can guess where I'm from. Have you ever thought of having Canada week at a DVC resort? I pick BCV.

...don't live there anymore, but I am Canadian (from Oshawa).
Anyone know how many Canadian DVC members there are or how I could find this out?
Alysa. I tried looking for this on the net. I guess DVC stopped pulishing this info. It's been years since I've seen these statistics.

Well, I don't live in Canada, but I'm 1/2 Canadian!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

My mother was from Hillsborough, New Brunswick.

Sorry, though, I don't know how you would find out. I would suggest calling your guide to see if Disney even publishes anything like that. I own at Powhatan also and they have a big board in the sales office (or used to.....).

There are a lot of us out there!

Remember the thread about the US taking over Canada, well........

:rolleyes1 :thewave:

It seems that there are a lot of new DVC Cdn Owners of late!

Scratch

pirate:

Originally posted by MikeyNS
Phew.. I was hoping for at least one more Bluenoser. :)

I think we're the only two...???!!!:D

:sunny:

I'm in....even all the way up here!!

Northwest Territories that is....still snow here!!

Raised in Scarborough, ON but I've been in the Great White North since 1983.

Will retire back to ON in "ONLY" 10 YEARS!!

Can't wait,

Your frozen neighbour!!

Has anyone in Canada received the last copy of Vacation Magic? We joined this January and are obviously in the system as we get the DVC promo cards, but no Vacation Magic yet. How about anyone getting their DVC website ID cards?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter