How many AP holders book a Free Dining package?

We've always used TIW as well, and I am still in shock that a FD package actually is saving us money, but it is. We go to Disney a lot, usually staying a week every 6 weeks. I don't mind staying at the Allstars on this trip because we stay at all levels of the resorts. In fact at the beginning of F&W, we have another 2 week trip planned. On that trip we'll be at BWV's for the entire trip. Paying OOP that time, though.

I also have TIW and it honestly not saving me much compared then FD. I started of with $979. with 4 days at CB waterview with QS. I still had to pay for 3 adult AP's. Now I am staying 5 nights standard room with more then 1/2 of my AP's paid(FL residents rate) for QS and table service for $1,776. so subtract the AP's I am spending about $38. more for table service and an xtra day!!! :flower1:

I also have TIW and it honestly not saving me much compared then FD. I started of with $979. with 4 days at CB waterview with QS. I still had to pay for 3 adult AP's. Now I am staying 5 nights standard room with more then 1/2 of my AP's paid(FL residents rate) for QS and table service for $1,776. so subtract the AP's I am spending about $38. more for table service and an xtra day!!! :flower1:
Good deal!

We have occas done free dining. It is never a deal at Deluxe level, room discount is better for us, but moderate resort it can be a slight saving. 2 years ago we got a free dining pin after we booked our POR stay and we took it. Since we usually have 2 visits a year, we are there to renew our AP before it expires and get the lower renewal cost, plus we had 2 day tickets to also put toward renewal.

Most of the time we don't use the DDP, because we can eat as well paying oop and most of the time for less, as we don't want desserts after lunch and dinner, are happy with ice water at meals( not pop drinkers), and don't have a snack every day either.
We find DDP is too much food for us, but feel we have to eat that way to get our money's worth. If our food bill is less then the cost of the DDP it doesn't make sense for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter