• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many and what kind of pets do you have?

1 Basset hound puppy. Bought him from a local farm at 8 weeks. He's 4 months now. He is so sweet and does all types of ridiculous funny things but, sometimes I can't believe how naughty he can be.

One dog, 10 years old, Bailey (white dog ). And our sons dog spends time with us, 8 years old, Duke ( brindle).

2 cats - Bob and Bill.. Adopted them a year and a half ago. 2 golden retrievers Carmel, age 6 1/2 and Chloe age 5 and a shih tzu Tyson age 6. Carmel has been diagnosed with cancer, so not sure how long we will have her.

They all have unique personalities and make us laugh everyday.

We have 1 dog, Izzy, a mini Australian Shepherd. The we have 6 cats- Fatboy, Peter, Stubby, Socks, Midnight and Fred. Fred and Pete are indoor/outdoor, the others are never allowed out. Then we have 2 guinea pigs, Darth Vader and Chewbacca.

We have one, a newly adopted pound pup named Tiki Bird. He's sweet, but a work in progress. Potty training is going well...IF we take him out every two hours. But he has taken to the crate very well. He still goes insane when he meets men. He took a nip at my adult son yesterday. So we are working on that.

6 cats (all indoor) Zelda, Mittens, Macy, Thunderlane, Yoshi, and Charlie (we didn't name Macy or Charlie)

1 yellow lab and 1 toy yorkie.

I have joined a lab rescue on fb I want to either adopt another lab or help foster some of these dogs.

We have 2 dogs, an Australian mix who is 10 and a Siberian husky who is 5. The husky is Delilah and we are pretty sure she hates being outside. :confused3The Aussie is named Flash and is a pound puppy that grew way bigger than we thought he was going to. Three cats named Flora, Fauna, and Bernadette. Two guinea pigs named Special and Yuki. One fish named Fishstick.

1 dog named Bowser. He is a shelter dog! Mixed breed: half Rottie, half American Staffordshire Terrier. :)

3 cats (all rescued)
1 dog (mini Doxie, not rescued and spoiled rotten lol)
3 saltwater fish tanks with various fish and corals

3 inside cats - Patches, Moose & Suzi (Patches is the mom and sort of "found" us at our old house and the other 2 are 2 of the 4 kittens from her liter - my MIL & FIL have the other 2)
We have 2 garage/outdoor cats - Kitty (who used to be indoors but because of her we're replacing flooring and carpet so needless to say she's no longer in) and Cookie.

We have one dog, a blue merle sheltie named Gracie, and two house cats from an 'accidental' litter. They are sisters, Kali (yes she is a calico and yes the spelling is from the ride!) and Waffle (my son named her, she was his birthday present and we couldn't break up the family).

We have four bunny rabbits. All are rescues and all live indoors (as bunnies should). That spotted black and white guy in the picture is almost 10 years old and still acts like a teenager. He enjoys jumping into my lap and stealing apple slices off my plate! We also have a beautiful brown girl with gray streaks who is 9 years old. She enjoys leaping around the house and trying to steal extra treats from the bunny treat bag! A few years ago, there was a huge bunny rescue near our house. We decided to foster a couple with no intentions of adopting them (yeah right!). The two little boys are bonded and live in the same pen. They're about 3 1/2 years old and live like little kings (as bunnies should!).

6 horses (1 Thoroughbred, 1 Quarter Horse, 1 Paint, 1 Appendix QH, 1 Quarter/Arab cross pony and 1 QH cross)

2 dogs (a lab/chow/black bear/mountain gorilla cross and 1 blue tick coonhound)

2 cats

We have eight cats. 1 moggy - Dodge - aged 7, 6 Maine Coons - Jack and Riley aged 4, Salem aged 3, Arwen aged 2.5, Severus aged 2 and Luna aged 1. One Pixie Bob - Hobbes aged 5

Two Berber Skinks - Jules and Vincent aged approx 1.5

One Royal Python - Tom Riddle aged 2

I like cats!!;)

We have 2 golden retrievers ( Mia and Fiona), 2 cats ( Miles and Chance) and my DS has a Beta fish he named Tyler.

We have a dog and a cat inside and we have 5 outside cats...Woody, a boy with orange stripes and a white belly
Jessie, woody's sister who is grey and black striped
their sister Cinnamon, who has every color under the sun on her!
Seven, a mostly black boy with a white heart on his chest and
Flower, she is black and white, she looks like Bubbles, our inside girl, but with a pink nose
This is Bubbles
9928_1121987853358_2886295_n.jpg

This is our dog, Persephone, but we call her Sephie most of the time, unless she is being crazy, then she gets her whole name, Persephone Blue Smith!!
527585_4868099543809_699931042_n.jpg

The three oldest outside cats are from a stray that was pregnant and adopted us, as soon as her babies were old enough to be left she disappeared and left her kids in our care. Seven was from the pound but liked to pee on stuff, so out he went, he loves it out there!! Flower was rescued from Home Depot's garden Department by my hubby, she was hiding in the racks, she had the same problem with peeing and stuff all over the house, she also loves being outside! Bubble wandered into our yard about 8 years ago the weekend after Thanksgiving and has been here ever since!
Persephone was abandoned in our church parking lot and was hiding under our car one Saturday last June when I was there cleaning the building, that picture of her is the one I took and sent to my hubby to tell him I couldn't leave her there!! :) Fortunately she came into our house and immediately acted as though she had always lived here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter