How low can you go? What's your lowest resting heart rate?

DLgal

DIS Veteran
I'm guessing many people here use a HR tracker (Fit Bit, Apple Watch, Samsung Watch, Garmin, etc).

For those of you who have your trackers set to continuously record HR, what is the lowest resting heart rate you've seen?

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Active 2 (love it so far) and seeing my heart rates at various times has been eye opening. I have always read that lower RHR are a sign of fitness. I do workout regularly at least 4 times a week.

My lowest RHR has been 40. My average RHR is between 60 and 65. I was a bit alarmed at how low it has gone (it's dipped into the 40s several days now). I do have my watch set to alert me if it stays abnormally low for more than 10 minutes at a time, which it hasn't yet.

So, what's your low?

First post over here, usually I'm over on the runDisney side.

I regularly see low 40's while sleeping. According to my Garmin my avg RHR is usually around 47.

I was in the hospital a few years ago and kept setting off the HR monitor because I kept dipping under 50. They finally adjusted the monitor so I wouldn't set it off!

Big Whoop fan. Lowest I hit is 32. I average about 36-38 per night. I actually think I get too low sometimes but it's normal for me. Have had a few EKGs to make sure all my valves were firing right. I like to tell people I'm saving all my beats for later in life :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter