• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long........

mikkiblueeyes

Mouseketeer
after your phone interview did you get your acceptance packet in the mail? My daughter had her phone interview last Tuesday and I'm wondering how long she'll have to wait to find out.

Thanks everyone.

When I had my presentation/interview last year, it took about 11 days to get my letter (Oct. 26th to Nov. 6th 2005).

i had my phone interview on september 30th. my letter was marked october 7th and i got it in the mail on october 11th.

so i'd say 11-12 days is a fair estimate.

12 days after my interview ... not counting the day of the interview. :) Good luck to all still waiting! :cheer2:

Horizons16 said:
Had my interview on the 24th of October.... still no reply... getting worried.

I had mine on October 26th, and still no reply, either. I know everyone on here said not to worry...but, I can't help it! I wonder what is taking it so long. :confused3

Horizons16 said:
Had my interview on the 24th of October.... still no reply... getting worried.
Yeah Horizons, you and I interviewed the same day. Maybe now we should place bets on where our letters are-gah! I bug the mail people everyday and I think they are starting to wish the letter would come as much as I am. I never claimed to be good with waiting. Hope you get it tomorrow! I'm crossing my fingers!

I got my letter about 16 days after the interview.

I got my letter about 17 days after my interview, but I'm still waiting on those audition results... :confused3

I had my interview a week ago, its been too long already. Haha. I guess I just need to learn to be patient. After hearing everybody say that it was taking 17 days or something, its scaring me.

killabee_1993 said:
I had my interview a week ago, its been too long already. Haha. I guess I just need to learn to be patient. After hearing everybody say that it was taking 17 days or something, its scaring me.

I felt the same way...I was totally impatient. Everybody was receiving their letters in 9 days, or 10 days, and when I didn't get mine in that time, I feared that I'd have to wait the full three weeks. But, luckily, I received mine this Monday, so I was happy that the wait was over! :flower:

Good luck to you, and all who are still waiting. :cheer2:

I'm waiting too. I interviewed on Nov. 4 and now its really starting to irk me, even though it hasn't been that long. I found myself rushing home from school today just to see if anything had arrived in the mail...nothing yet :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter