How Long?

joeathome167

Mouseketeer
How long is the boat ride from MK to WL and does it make other stops?

How often does the boat run from MK to WL (is it a schedule or does it just run back and forth)

Are there any times during the day the boat isn't avail. I'm planning a 12:45 pm ADR at WCC.

Thanks.
Joe

Just got back from WL 2 weeks ago. We used the boat alot. There are two boats. One for resorts, one for Magic Kingdom. The boat ride is under 20 mins. They continuously run, every 20 mins, stopping at WL and FW. If I had a ressie at WL at 1230 I would head to the boat dock about 1130-1145.

Just got back from WL 2 weeks ago. We used the boat alot. There are two boats. One for resorts, one for Magic Kingdom. The boat ride is under 20 mins. They continuously run, every 20 mins, stopping at WL and FW. If I had a ressie at WL at 1230 I would head to the boat dock about 1130-1145.

How did you get to EPCOT? Bus or boat to contempory and then Monorail?
Thanks!:cloud9:

The Green Flag Boat which is the boat that travels to and from the Magic Kindom will travel to Ft. Wilderness Campground before going to Wilderness Lodge at the time you are going to Lodge for lunch. For more park time less travel time you should take the direct bus (BUS STOP #1) from the Magic Kingdom.

From Wilderness Lodge the fastest route to EPCOT is the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter