How long will magical express take to BWV when arriving late 11:30pm?

Cora

Constantly in trip planning mode...I want to go aw
Hi arriving late, 11:30pm, about how long will ME take to get to BWV?
Thanks

That late at night? Can't really say. Some have reported getting to resorts more quickly, while others have said it took them close to 2 hrs. I would plan on 80 mins...if it takes less time, you'll be thrilled.
At least you don't have to worry about making it to an ADR on-time!!!

You'd think it would be quicker than during the day, but my 2 evening flights into MCO, ME took longer. They grouped more resorts onto one bus (rather than just having 2-3 resorts per bus) so that they bus was full...it took awhile to stop at all the resorts, and of course, Kidani was dead last both times!

So you just never know.

Thanks for the responses! Our son graduates from HS that day, so we have graduation, airport then maybe a long ME ride! That's going to be a long day for us, so I think we'll rent a car one way and return it in the morning to the Dolphin. We'll take ME back to the airport.

Last year we arrived very late, not quite as late as you, but still....after 10:00 p.m. It took us over 2 hours to get to the resort. The problem was that we sat on the bus for roughly 45 minutes waiting for more guests to arrive so they had a full bus. Also, because it is after 10:00 you need to collect your own luggage if you want it with you that evening and that adds on some time.

Magicaldisney,
That was my fear the waiting for a full bus. At least for us, the good thing is we don't check bags, so that part is easy. I've rented a car for a total of $50 to be returned to the Dolphin the next afternoon (we're at BWV). This was I can run out in the morning and pick up some stuff for the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter