How long will it take

jnadelman

DIS Veteran
We are booked in room 1074. This is deck 1, mid ship (about 10-12 rooms past the mid ship elevators). My question is how long will it really take us to get all the way to the buffet area? I might want to head up there at night to get a quick drink before bed, or first thing in the morning to get coffee while everyone is still getting ready?
Is it impossible to get the elevators down on deck 1?
I know that I can't take the aft elevators, so how long will it take to get from midship?
I assume taking the stairs up would take a bit of time (although would have me walking off all of the food I will be eating)

We stayed in 1034. We were always able to get the forward elevator quickly.
The midship elvevator took awhile depending on the time of day.
Not sure about the exact time.

If you take the forward elevator up, the cove is right there.

You're talking about a matter of minutes...like maybe 5 minutes. Depending on what you want, you can have room service deliver your coffee.....

I start every cruise with the idea that I will do the stairs instead of elevators. That lasts until the knees start to hurt. The midship elevators can be difficult in the evening, but actually deck 1 is a good place to catch one (at least most people don't choose to ride down in order to go back up!) The forward elevators aren't bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!