• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long was your latest trip to Disney?

How long was your last Disney trip?

• 1-2 nights

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • 3-4 nights

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • 5-6 nights

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • 7-8 nights

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • 9-10 nights

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • 11 nights or more

Votes: 22 16.2%

• Total voters

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
If you are currently planning a trip for the near future or had a trip in the last couple of years, how many days did you visit Disney parks or stay at a Disney resort?

I chose 11, but the first 3 nights were at Universal and the last 8 were at WDW. Next year we are doing 4 nights at Poly, 4 nights on the Dream, then 2 nights at BLT!

Five night offsite stay -- SeaWorld day 1, resort day and Titanic day 2 -- also special dinner at Café Tu Tu Tango, resort day and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Day 3 (that's my one Disney park day), Universal Park hopper -- to do the handful of things we like there and see all the new HP theming - Day 4, next day flew home -- others who stayed longer did a second resort day and a second day at SeaWorld (seven nights / six days for them).

Parks haven't changed that much at WDW from year to year, so one or two park days is plenty for me. DS 20 is going down this year and meeting up with extended family for Thanksgiving -- short trip for him. DH and I are staying home. It's too pricey to fly down IMHO at that time and too busy. Plus DH and I are burned out of the parks. It's a rare opportunity for DS, though to meet up with his cousins on my side ages 21 -31 -- all will be there - so I was willing to fork out the monies for him to go. Plus he loves all the parks and isn't burned out on them like I am.

My last Disney trip was 10 days and I found it too long. Before that we did 8 days. 10 days was too long only because my daughter was 4.5 at the time and didn't allow for any of the downtime i'd scheduled. To her, although we stayed on property, we weren't at Disney unless we were actually in the theme parks. I hit a wall around day 7.

4 nights the last week of August stayed at CB, absolutely wonderful time! Can't wait for food n wine!!!!!

June we did six days with the granddaughter and coming up at the end of this month we will have sixteen days with the wife and I.

I get homesick pretty easily and we do 9 days 8 nights and by the 5th day I'm ready to come home. I'm also the kind of person who loves my job so I miss it and want to go back.

Our last trip in Nov 2014 was 6 nights 7 days and did all Disney parks each day. My trip coming up in November in 9 nights, 10 days! I plan on doing 1 days Uni/IOA and the rest all disney parks- I get to take it easy since I'll have more time. I have park hoppers so MK and Epcot are my most visited parks this trip and 1 day DHS and 1 day AK.

Usually 5-6 nights for us due to PTO constraints. However, we are sneaking off in a couple of weeks for a kid free quicke weekend trip for F&W!!!

We have always stayed 4-5 nights and have happily done our favorite things multiple times at all 4 parks with park hopper tickets. With the new FP+, I have canceled 2 trips because I know that the new system will require a 7 night stay in order for us to do what we used to do on a MUCH shorter trip. I resent having to pay for additional tickets, additional resort nights, and additional meals so I am choosing not to spend my money at WDW. It makes me very sad as I also know that it can never go back to the old system PLUS I'm not looking forward to Pandora, Star Wars land or Toy Story land ... Disney won't miss my dollars but I will miss WDW.

10 nights and we really enjoyed it but it may have been a tad too long. I should have entered one more rest day/relax day. My feet were killing me.

We've done 8 nights before and that was really nice.

Next trip we are going to do universal for 2-3 nights and wdw for 4-5 nights. Haven't set anything in stone yet.

from April to december I will be at Disney for 35 days unless I add another trip in there some where. It helps to live about 4 hours from the castle

Our last trip was from June 4-14, and our upcoming November trip is November 6-16. Ten nights is standard for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter