How long until your WDW trip?????????

I have a surprise trip for my family coming up this Oct. that includes MNSSHP. We will be staying at SSR for the first time....I can't hardly wait. I am just surprised I have kept the secret this long!

10.5 weeks for me. So, might just as well kick back, sip some coffee :coffee: maybe do a little work (yeah, right) :surfweb: and wait...and wait...and wait...:cool1:

Waaaaaaaayyyyy too many... 194!! And it's our first trip around Christmas!!!:santa: That makes it a whole other waiting game!!

172 DAYS!!!! We will arrive on November 25th. I can't wait to see all the X-Mas decorations.:banana: :woohoo:

Exactly 3 months to the day!

91 days!!!!

Double Digit Dancers!!!:dancer: :dancer:

We left to come home on Saturday, 6/1. We spent 8 days in the Happiest Place on Earth. Our next trip, hopefully, will be at the DLR for Christmas. It'll be our first Christmas trip, ever.

Finally double digits!!! 99 days from today!!!

6 months. I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to call and put that deposit down ASAP. :dance3:

My kids are going to flip!!!

Mari

Of course its on my cellphone screen:rotfl2:
Only 109days!!!
This trip just the 5 next trip we take um all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter