How long until your WDW trip?????????

Just got back last Sunday from a 9 day trip.

My countdown ticker below is counting down the next one!!!:cool1:

To be honest, I have anywhere between 20-40 months away from my next trip. I loved my last trip!
TOO LONG!!!!! My dh and I will be there at the end of Jan into the middle of Feb. I can't wait. However in the meantime we are going to DL for a disney wedding in 5 days. YEAH!!!! Than in Dec we are taking our 4 year old granddaughter to DL for her birthday and in Jan we are taking our 4 year old grandson to DL for his birthday. I want to live at WDW! LOL

Way to long............................ Well only a little over a week till I get to make our ADR's!!! :santa:

:banana: WhooHoo! We leave this afternoon! We live 100 miles from the airport, so we'll spend the night close by and fly out first thing in the morning. I'm so excited I can barely stand it. Come to think of it, everyone here at work can't stand it either! :rotfl:

...Too lonnngggg...lol

We will be going in January '08 (hopefully!)....I am going to start to think about adr's!! YAY!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter