How long until you hear from a Wedding Planner?

CMA21

DisBride 2013
So I just sent in my LOA last week, and got confirmation from my wedding consultant's assistant today that they received our deposit and signed contract :yay:

In the e-mail it says they'll process the contract and then over the next few weeks we can start planning with our DFTW Planner...but that's all it really says. So my question is how long on average is it usually before you actually hear from them??

I know with the Room Blocks and LOA the turn around time was about 2 weeks to receive everything and return it...so should I expect around another 2 weeks wait?

I ask 1.) Because I'm so incredibly anxious and can't wait to get the planning kit and everything and 2.) We really want to start planning a trip that would revolve around the Planning Session, but I'm assuming I should wait to schedule that until we get our Wedding Planner. I would hate to schedule a trip only to find that once I have my wedding planner we wouldn't be able to get a specific planning session date.

Any help or past experiences are appreciated!! Thanks!! :goodvibes

I'm not sure what the answer is, but I'm in the same boat as you haha I can't wait to get my hands on a planning kit :)

I would love to see the answer to this, too! We should be getting our LoA any day now and I hope the turn around is quick!

Well I just got an email saying our LOA was received! It took about a week to get the LOA, we sent it back on Friday, they received it today and Pam's assistant said we should hear from a wedding planner early next week! Hope that info helps!

Yeah, that definitely helps more then the message I got..haha.

I have Diane as my wedding consultant who is wonderful, but when her assistant e-mailed me yesterday (Monday) saying they received my LOA it was a very nice e-mail but then just said "You will be hearing from Diane and our team again soon." Hence, why I'm asking, since I have no idea what "soon" could be. But if they told you early next week, I can only hope I'll have the same luck!!

So I thought I would just give a quick update!

I got a phone call from Disney about my wedding planner!! The woman I spoke to said her name was Jessica I believe, and she said she was my wedding planner's assistant. She said my wedding planner was Pam, but she was feeling under the weather, so she wanted to call and just introduce herself and the wedding planner to me. I thought that was really nice, just to get a call before being bombarded with all the info..haha. She said early next week I would be receiving an email with her contact info and Pam's info and that it would include a lot of information.

Soo I'm excited to know I have a planner and heard from them already, but still a little lost as to who it is. I did some looking around and it looks like the only wedding planner with the name Pam is Pamela Mattack (so I'm assuming it's her?) I haven't heard too much about her or her assistant, but so far it seems good!!

Let me know if anyone has any experience with her please?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter